According to the needs for drivers of Sofia Public Electrical Transport Company JSC, the Training Department organizes courses for tram and trolleybus drivers – categories TTB and TTM with license No 1927 from 10/26/2007.
After the successful completion of the course the candidates take an examination in Automobile Administration Executive Agency and obtain the relevant qualification:
| || |
The number of the people who are trained is in accordance with the necessity for filling the vacant work places. The courses are not regular and are organized and held according to the decision of the company management.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- To be physically and psychically healthy;
- To have at least 21 years old, but not more than 40;
- To have at least a secondary education /if possible electrotechnical/;
- It is desirable to have a driving license category B /it is a compulsory condition for trolley drivers/;
- If they have already had a driving license they should not have breaches of the Law on Traffic, and they should not have been deprived from their right of driving as well;
- They should not been sentenced.
People who will be included in the relevant training course are selected after an interview with each candidate. For more information call +359 2 8132378.